Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More.

My grandparent's wedding picture - we had pictures of relatives all around our cake table.


A nice birds eye view of the backyard. It was beautiful!


I don't remember what we were looking at, but I love this picture.


The kids in our wedding party, including my new step-kids who served as bridesmaid and best man.


Our cake was so lovely. Made by my cousin and decorated with the cutest little toppers that I bought on Etsy.


The buffet line. I was adamant about having good food so we catered in my favorite Italian restaurant, Frugatti's.


We had eight different varieties of cupcakes with cute little signs to direct guests to the cupcake of their choice.


I found a template online for these cupcake flags. They were a nice addition to the cake table.


Another shot of our cake. Can I mention again how beautiful it was?


Our toasts were classic - I couldn't stop smiling!

No comments: