1. Drinking lots of water (a no-brainer but also harder than it sounds. I keep a 32 oz water bottle on my desk at work and try to drink two full bottles each day.)
2. Drinking green tea. Yogi is my favorite brand ever - you can get it at Trader Joe's and a lot of regular grocery stores, too.
3. Taking my vitamins (I have a whole regime - fish oil capsules, calcium + vitamin D pills, antioxidants, multi-vitamin) - and I keep them in an egg carton to remind me to take them.)
4. Working out, mindfully (watching my form when I lift, not getting lazy or sloppy or working out just to get it over with.)
5. Lots of sleep - I like to get at least 9 hours a night (!)
There are also a few other things that I've added to my routine that are more about vanity than health, but still:
1. Twice weekly glycolic peels. My skin is usually pretty decent but I want it to be amazing for the wedding. And I'm really seeing a difference after only a month of doing the peels. I'm using L'Oreal Acne Intensive Peel, which I found at Big Lots for $4!
2. Teeth whitening strips. I usually do these for big occasions, and I guess my own wedding counts. I'll be ordering a box for myself and FH, who I'm hoping will wear them, despite the fact that the protests have already begun.

No comments:
Post a Comment