Monday, May 11, 2009

Over and out.

After lots of thinking, I've decided to stop the blog for now. My wedding is no longer "my" wedding or "our" wedding. It seems disingenuous to write about my planning and vision day in and day out when, in reality, I have very little control over it. I hope everyone else who is planning their special day gets the day that they truly want - I think that is the most that anyone can ask for, in this crazy world of wedding planning.

Hopefully, once we move and get settled in AZ, I'll have lots to write about with redecorating a house and getting used to life as a stepmom. So, more posts to come, just not right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww....

Anonymous said...

Don't let anything ruin your day and don't sit around whining about it. Go do things the way you want.

Anonymous said...

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo