Monday, June 8, 2009

Monogrammed Stationary

I'm fairly obsessed with stationary. I love to write notes to people - real, handwritten notes that you send in the mail, remember those? I might actually be the only bride-to-be out there that is actually excited about the mounds of thank you notes that I'll have to write.

Now that I almost have a new name - even though I can't sign it to save my life - I'm keeping an eye out for monogrammed stationary. I read somewhere that it is bad etiquette to use your married monogram before you are actually married.

Well, as soon as we are hitched, I'm ordering these:


and these:

and these, with my new last name:
[from Earmark]

1 comment:

pixelimpress said...

megan, congratulations on your upcoming wedding! i signed my maiden name for 40 years (!) and i still have to think about what to sign after a few years of marriage. glad you like the pixelimpress monogrammed notecards.