continued from yesterday...
One of the things I noticed during my search is that photographers I liked all seemed to have blogs alongside their "regular" website. The blogs were a little more personal and showcased a wider variety of photo shoots.
On a whim, I went to Google Blog Search and typed in "Bakersfield", "photography" and "wedding". Which eventually led me to this amazing videography site where I found, on the blogroll, the fantastic Ellie Grover.
In looking through Ellie's pictures, I recognized a ton of familiar faces. People I had gone to school and church with my entire life. And I later came to find out that Ellie and I had gone to the same church growing up, although our paths had never crossed. It was meant to be!
I contacted her and booked her right away for our wedding date. We had our engagement session just this past weekend and it was AH. MAY. ZING. Ellie is such a sweet and talented person and a very soothing presence to be around, which will be a major plus on our wedding day.
I can't wait to see how our engagement pictures turn out and I know we will treasure our wedding pictures for the rest of our lives. Problem solved!
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment