My maids are all different ages (31, 18, and 8) and accordingly, all different body types. The only thing I really cared about was that they were comfortable, felt pretty and, most importantly, didn't spend a lot of money on something they would never wear again.
Enter, J Crew.
I've loved their dresses, wedding-specific or not, for a long time. They have a lot of great dresses in fantastic colors. I don't have wedding colors per se, at least, I didn't when I was looking at the dress selection, but for some reason I was drawn to pinks and oranges. Eventually, I decided on pink ("tea rose") and the girls then picked the style they liked best.
My Maid of Honor, also known as my big little sister, will be wearing this:

My Matron of Honor, also known as the ultimate sister-friend, will be wearing this (this is tea rose as well, but for some reason looks lighter than the dress above):

And FH's daughter, whom I love and adore, will be wearing this, which is beyond adorable and I am very annoyed I could not find a proper JPEG of it to upload.
All of the dresses are the tea rose shade and cotton blends. I think the color and style of the dresses will work well for the casually elegant backyard vibe I am going for and each girl can style and accessorize their dress any way they want. I can't wait to see them all lined up together!

No comments:
Post a Comment