Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cake toppers, unnecessary but cute?

So, I was perusing Etsy the other day (I'm beginning to feel like too many of my posts start out this way, but what can I say? Etsy is addictive!) and found this cake topper:


AHHHHH so cute [cuteness courtesy of Bunny with a Toolbelt over at Etsy]

Now, of all the random things I have thought about in regards to my wedding thus far, a cake topper hadn't really occurred to me yet. It seems like one of those things that probably isn't all that important, so why do I stalk the wedding cake topper section of Etsy like nobody's business? There are so many cute ideas. People are so darn clever. I want to be clever!

There are lots of birds, which I didn't get at first. But, lovebirds, right? I get it now.

I just have a thing for penguins. And now, penguin cake toppers. Penguins mate for life you know ... and they are so cute! And chic, with their black and white and whatnot.

Although, I think I have recently stumbled across something that is even more fitting for us than the cute toppers above. It'll be a surprise for FH, though, so no pictures for now! Although, who am I kidding, the whole wedding is pretty much a surprise for FH. I just tell him to read the blog and let me know if he has any questions or concerns =)

No comments: