But lately, people have been asking me, with breathless anticipation, "what are you working on right now for the wedding?"
And my answer is something along the lines of ... "meh, not much. I felt like I got a lot done up front, now there is kind of a lull, I'm sure they'll be a rush on stuff when it gets closer to the date."
Then they nod sympathetically with an alarmed look in their eyes.
Hmmm. I suppose I could get cracking on certain things. For starters, a fitness routine. No more messing around. I printed out monthly calendars that count down to the big day and will track my workouts, wedding projects and other such goings-on.
I even sacrificed my entire fridge-front to the cause:
[before]
[after]
Even seemingly tiny things like cleaning up my messy fridge and writing down a concrete plan of action makes me feel much better. So, onward and upwards!
More about my fitness plan tomorrow. I'm on day two and already feeling like semi-rock-hard abs are within my reach.

No comments:
Post a Comment